Despite the socio-economic progress Malaysia has enjoyed, there are still people in
Your donation can help change their circumstances and
How to Donate
Cash or Cheque
Cash donation can be made via online bank transfer or ATM bank transfer. Cheques can be sent to us by mail or dropped off at our office.
In-kind donations that can benefit the communities we work with like clothes, educational games / toys, bedding, etc.
Collaborations with corporate, non-profit, and individual partners are welcomed.
What Your Donation Supports
• Filtration system to provide safe drinking water for a village
• Technical solutions to make water more accessible
• WASH training that is critical towards promoting behavioural changes in hygiene and sanitation, which helps reduce waterborne and water-washed diseases
- Home solar system capable of powering one tube lighting and two light bulbs; and charging mobile phones and miscellaneous electronics
- Sustainable, clean energy for a village
- Activities that focus on empowerment, building relationships, youth development, and upskilling
Sign-Up to Our Newsletter to See
How Your Donation Helped a Village
In cases where aforementioned projects have been finalised, Global Peace Foundation Malaysia reserves the right to transfer raised funds for other ongoing community projects. Cash donations are not eligible for tax-exemption.