How to Donate
Cash or Cheque
Cash donation can be made via online
bank transfer or ATM bank transfer.
Cheques can be sent to us by
mail or dropped off at our office.
What Your Donation Supports
• Filtration system to provide safe
drinking water for a village
• Technical solutions to make
water more accessible
• WASH training that is critical
towards promoting behavioural
changes in hygiene and sanitation,
which helps reduce waterborne
and water-washed diseases
• Home solar system capable of powering one tube lighting and two light bulbs; and charging mobile phones and miscellaneous electronics
• Sustainable, clean energy for a village
• Channelling funds to
help families in dire need
• Providing food supplies
during rainy season
• Helping those with medical conditions
In cases where aforementioned projects have been finalised, Global Peace Foundation Malaysia reserves the right to transfer raised funds for other ongoing community projects. Cash donations are not eligible for tax-exemption.